About The Role
Clarity Security is looking for a Software Developer, a self-starter who is excited to work for a disruptive, early-stage IT security software company. This role will have a significant impact on the evolution of Clarity Security’s core platform Our mission is to remove risk through automated access governance and reporting for mid-size enterprise companies.
What You'll Do
- You will have a voice and take an active role in building and improving our cutting-edge platform based on modern application design principles
- You will join a small team to improve our core platform
- You will help design and maintain models, classes, and database schema to support our application library and core functionality
- You will help build microservices that leverage AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, ECS and other serverless technologies
- Strong knowledge of Laravel; familiarity with node.js, Vue, and Python is a plus
- 1+ years professionally developing within a web-based / SaaS application architecture
- Experience working with relational databases, with a working knowledge of schema design, efficient indexing, and query optimization
- Develop using object-oriented programming concepts and design principles (SOLID or similar)
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or similar, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of professional development experience
- General understanding of MVC architectures ideally using Laravel.
- Experience collaborating using Git/Github.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience using an object relational mapping to access data models.
- Experience with microservices, containers, serverless technology
- Open, curious, and bold approach to problem-solving and striving for the best solution.
- Passion for driving continual improvement initiatives on engineering standard methodologies like coding, testing, or monitoring.
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology